Friday, March 10, 2006

preliminary exam schedule

omg! moment of truth!

MY EXAM SCHEDULE IS OUT!!!!!!!!
or at least the preliminary one is. hurhur

gosh.
another round of exams! i wonder if my poor brain can handle it!
eeeekss!

1 test next fri, 3 assignments due this mth.

I MUST SURVIVE!!!!

I CAN DO IT! *crosses fingers and toes and arms and legs*

the remaining weeks ahead of my march is gonna be a killer.
alex and i nvr fail to remind one another abt the truth of the matter at hand.
haha. guess we help keep each other in chk and sane to do work.
mgmt assignments! haa! who wud hav thot this shit was gonna be so tough!
all this damn theories and structures and strategies and competitive and technology and design and innovation!
BULLSHIT!

okok dere i go ranting over agn. apologies.
yup. have to study hard for my MR. dun wanna repeat this shit agn man. simply cant wait to do BB next sem and all my other mktg majors. hee! ;)

ok so this is my exam schedule:
27 Apr - MR - 2.15 - 4.30pm (2hrs) Hall
02 May - ER - 2.15 - 4.30pm (2hrs) Hall
04 May - OTD - 2.15 - 5.30pm (3hrs) Hall


to come to think abt it, i still hav to worry abt my 100% based project WIL1. which my grp and i hav just gotten it started. but i think this shud be ok la. prolly just have to work our asses off only la. no biggy.
most to most lose some weight also jadi rite? haha =P all the slpless nites and eye bags and dark eye rings.. geee... wad am i thinking.. gdness...

got home abt an hr ago frm morn, BORING ER lec and fattening lunch at KAP macs wif Fanis and Alex.
as usual there was quite heavy traffic on the PIE. lotsa heavy vehicles and fast cars.
one taxi actually had the audacity to shine me frm behind!
dat damn ass! purposely dun let him cut my line! HMPH
like as if he cant see that the 3 lanes on the left are filled wid slow vehicles like motocycles, lorry, trucks and container trucks. GEEEEE! inconsiderate fool.

after flashing his headlights at me, he cut out to the lane on my left and speeded up in an attempt to over take me. oops sorry!
I CANT DO IT~! didnt give way to him! besides i was comfortable wif my speed of 105km/h. crappy doodles man. cannot be so nice to all these mean taxi drivers! dun let dem bully u! esp ladies! lets show these uncles we also can drive man! bloody hell! =X

ok enough complaining liaozz!
i'm off to read my notes! it's such a hardworking friday!
tata peepzz! =)

No comments: